Update on Tropical Storm Gonzalo and Sailings of the Inter-island Ferries
The Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Co. Ltd (TTIT) is cognizant of the advisory issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service on Tropical Strom Gonzalo, which will affect the islands of Trinidad and Tobago late Friday into Saturday.
The Captains of our vessels are closely monitoring the situation and will determine whether there is a need to cancel sailings over the weekend. The public will be advised of any further changes to the scheduled sailings in a subsequent advisory at midday, on Friday 24th July, 2020.
For general information on the inter-island operations please contact:
• POS Terminal : 623-9353/ 627-6806 Ext. 215
• Port of Scarborough Terminal 639-2181, 639-2668
• Website: https://www.ttitferry.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TTFERRY/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ttferries/
The Management of TTIT is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our customers, employees and other port users and hope that everyone remains safe at this time.