Update - Interruptions in the Inter-island Ferry Operations
The Trinidad and Tobago Inter-island Transportation Company Limited (TTIT) wishes to advise the travelling public that the Inter-island ferries continue to operate as scheduled. Please be advised of the Sailing schedule for Friday 26th June, 2020:
From Scarborough From POS
Jean de la Valette 8.30 am 4.00 pm
T&T Spirit 4.00 pm 8.30 am
M.V Cabo Star 11.00 pm 1.00 pm
The Management of TTIT wishes to remind the travelling public of the following guidelines to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Practice proper social distancing in the terminal environment, terminals and on the ferries. Persons are reminded to avoid congregating and any close contact with persons in the Queue.
- Undergo a screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
- Anyone displaying flu like symptoms are not allowed to enter the terminal
- Wear face masks.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering the terminals.
- Restricted movement during sailings.
The Board and Management of the Port Authority (PATT)/Trinidad and Tobago Inter-Island Transportation Co. Ltd (TTIT) wish to thank our customers for their continued support and understanding.