Ticketing office at Port of Scarborough closed tomorrow 10 September, 2020
The Management of Trinidad and Tobago Inter-Island Transportation Co. Ltd (TTIT) wishes to advise the travelling public that the Ticketing Office at the Port of Scarborough will be closed on Thursday 10th September, 2020 during the period 9.45am – 12.00noon to facilitate upgrade works.
All other areas at the Port of Scarborough will be operating as scheduled on this day.
Customers/passengers utilising the inter-island service/Terminals are reminded to adhere the following guidelines:
- Undergo a screening exercise prior to entering our port terminals and ferries.
- Anyone displaying flu like symptoms are not allowed to enter the terminal without proof of medical assessment.
- Wear face masks.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering the terminals.
- Practice proper social distancing in the terminals and on the ferries.
- Restrict movement during sailings and be reminded that café and bar will be closed.
This organisation is committed to providing this critical inter-island service, however the travelling public is hereby advised that only essential travel should be entertained at this time, to reduce the risk of community transmission of the COVID-19 virus.