Temporary traffic disruption along Naparima Mayaro road
The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise the general public that there will be a temporary traffic disruption between the hours of 8 am to 4pm during the period Monday 12th March, 2018 to Monday 9"' July, 2018, along the 46.5km mark of the Naparima Mayaro Road (Agostini Village). This has become necessary in order to facilitate the construction of a retaining wall accompanied by road rehabilitation works.
During the period, only ONE lane of the Naparima Mayaro Road will be accessible to vehicular traffic.
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution and observe all directional signs and barriers
- Motorists should drive at a reduced speed on approaching the work zone
- Comply with instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate a safe and orderly flow of traffic
- Be aware of heavy equipment entering and exiting the site
- Drive with caution on all milled (possibly uneven) surfaces
The Ministry of Works and Transport regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its continued cooperation. For further information, please visit the Ministry of Works and Transport website at www.mowt.gov.tt or call the PURE Unit at 638-2350/675-4052.