Registration for URP Arima Region 5 to take place on August 21
August 18, 2017: The Ministry of Works and Transport wishes to advise members of the public who are interested in registering for the next rotation of the Unemployment Relief Programme (URP) of the following registration dates:
|Region #5 Arima||101 Tumpuna Road, Arima||Monday 21, 2017||9:00 a.m-2:00. p.m.|
The required documents for registration are:
- A valid National Identification Card. Other forms IDs such as a Driver’s Permit or Passport would not be accepted.
- Proof of Address – any bill in the applicant’s name from a utility provider such as:
- T&TEC, DIGICEL PLAY, FLOW or TSTT/BMOBILE. These documents must not be older than three (3) months.
- WASA BILL. This must be within the period June - August 2017.
- If the applicant produces any of those mentioned above, which does not support his/her name, the following documents MUST be presented:
- (If applicable) Utility bill in the name of the spouse supported by a marriage certificate.
- (If applicable) Utility bill in the name of parent supported by birth certificate.
- Utility bill in the owner’s name supported by Address Verification Letter which MUST be signed, and a copy of the person’s (owner of the bill) Identification Card.
For further information please contact:
The Corporate Communications Unit
Ministry of Works and Transport
868-674-8014 Ext: 1120