Opening of hunting season 2018/2019
The open season for hunting begins on 2018 October 01 and ends on 2019 February 28. The sale of State Game Licences to the public commences on 2018 September 17 at the following Centres in Trinidad between the hours of 8:00am to 2:30pm:
(1) District Revenue Office, Sangre Grande
(2) District Revenue Office, Siparia
(3) District Revenue Office, Rio Claro
(4) District Revenue Office, Tunapuna
(5) District Revenue Office, Chaguanas
(6) Forestry Division, Long Circular Road, St. James
(7) Forestry Division, Balisier Avenue, Pleasantville, San Fernando
(8) District Revenue Office, La Brea
(9) District Revenue Office, Sangster Hill, Scarborough, Tobago (10)Inland Revenue Office, Roxborough, Tobago
Hunters can obtain up to a maximum of three (3) licences in accordance with the Conservation of Wildlife Amendment Regulations, Legal Notice No. 352 of 2012.
Hunters are also reminded that the open season for Waterfowl commences on 2018 November 01 and ends on 2019 February 28.
It is advisable to bring a recent utility bill when purchasing State Game Licences for the purpose of verifying addresses.
Please note that Friday 28" September, 2018 all Revenue Offices will be closing at 10:00am due to the close of the financial year.