Ministry of National Security offices closed Carnival Monday and Tuesday
The Ministry of National Security wishes to advise that its offices located at 31-33 (Temple Court 1) and 52-60 (Temple Court 2), Abercromby Street, Port of Spain will be CLOSED to the general public on Monday 12 February, 2018 and Tuesday 13 February, 2018 (Carnival Monday and Tuesday).
The following Immigration Offices will also be closed on Carnival Monday and Tuesday, with the exception of ALL Port Operations in Trinidad and Tobago:
1. No. 67 Frederick Street, Port of Spain
2. No. 135 Henry Street, Port of Spain
3. Government Plaza, No. 3–9 Richmond Street, Port of Spain
4. No. 2 Knox Street, San Fernando
5. D’Marrie Hill, Guaico Main Road, Sangre Grande
6. 2-3 Gaston Street, Gaston Courts, Chaguanas
7. 14 Richardson Street, Point Fortin
8. Agricola Credit Union Building, Plymouth Road, Scarborough, Tobago
Official business will resume at the above locations on Wednesday 14 February, 2018.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience that may be caused.
Corporate Communications Unit
Ministry of National Security