Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs closed for sanitisation
The Minister of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs Senator Dr the Honourable Amery Browne wishes to advise of the following:
- A member of staff of the Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs today received a positive test result for COVID-19
- The Ministry has been closed to the public and all staff sent home
- The Ministry is being sanitised
- The staff member was last physically at the Ministry on 14 August 2020, which is 10 days ago
- The majority of staff is expected to return to work tomorrow (26 August 2020) with the exception of those staff members who are primary contacts. Those persons have been instructed to self-quarantine for the duration of the 14-day incubation period.