Closure of Northwestern Exit Ramp of the Couva/Preysal Interchange
January 22, 2015: The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure wishes to advise the general public that the Northwestern Exit Ramp of the Couva/Preysal Interchange will be closed to traffic from the North Roundabout from Friday January 23, 2015 to Monday January 26, 2015. This is in order to facilitate culvert reconstruction works on the Northwestern Exit Ramp.
During this period motorists can access the northbound lanes of the Solomon Hochoy Highway from the Southern Roundabout via Rivulet Road (see attached map).
In light of the above, motorists are advised to comply with the following:-
- Proceed with caution in the construction zone
- Observe all barriers and directional signs
- Be aware of Heavy Equipment Turning
- Be aware of Open Trench Construction
- Adhere to instructions from Police Officers on site to facilitate the flow of traffic in an orderly manner
The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure regrets any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for its cooperation.
For further information please contact:
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
Corporate Communication Unit
Corner Richmond and London Streets
Port of Spain
Tel: (868) 625-1225 Ext 10813