Closure of Collection Points for Hurricane Relief Items to Dominica
November 10, 2017: The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) wishes to advise the closure of the collection points for Hurricane Relief donations on Friday 17th November, 2017 at the undermentioned TT Post Locations.
Citizens still wishing to assist those affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria are advised to follow the list of items previously publicised on the ODPM website at www.odpm.gov.tt/node/965. Please ensure items have a minimum shelf life of six (6) months.
The following Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation (TTPOST) Corporate Post Shop locations will continue to receive relief items during the hours of 8:00 am - 4:00 pm until Friday 17th November, 2017:
- Arima 17 Prince Street
- Bon Accord Milford Court, Bon Accord, Tobago
- Chaguanas 9 St. Yves Street, Chaguanas
- Couva Cor. Bryce & La Croix Street, Couva
- La Romaine 2 Lucky Street, La Romaine
- National Mail Centre 240 - 250 Golden Grove Road, Piarco
- San Juan 5 Eastern Main Road, San Juan
- Scarborough Teal Building, Scarborough, Tobago
- Siparia 1 Oropouche Road, Siparia
- St. Ann's 29 St. Ann's Road, St. Ann's
- St. James 61-63 Western Main Road, St. James
- St. Vincent Street 22-24 St. Vincent Street Port of Spain
- Tragarete Road 177 Tragarete Road, Port of Spain
- Tunapuna 76-78 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
Additionally, bulk donations will continue to be facilitated by the Foundation for Enhancement and Enrichment of Life (FEEL), at their warehouse during the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm,until Friday 17th November, 2017:Warehouse 22, Unit 2208, Fernandes Industrial Centre, Eastern Main Road, Laventille.
It must be emphasized that cash donations to support relief operations are still being facilitated through the Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency (CDEMA) and interested persons can visit: www.cdema.org for more information.
The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) will like to thank members of the public, including Government Ministries, Non-Governmental Organisations, the Private Sector and Civil Society groups (such as Community Based Organisations and Faith Based Organisations), who have generously contributed relief supplies to date.
For more information contact:Public Information, Education and Community Outreach Unit For more information Call ODPM’s Customer Call Centre - 511/ 911/999 Or email us at email@example.com